2.676 journal Impact Factor
Subject: [Energies] Paper Invitation for Special Issue “Modelling of Aerospace Vehicle Dynamics”
On behalf of Prof. Dr. Florian Ion Tiberiu Petrescu, Prof. Dr. Shuhui Li and Prof. Dr. Lorenzo Fedele the Guest Editors of the “Modelling of Aerospace Vehicle Dynamics" Special Issue in Energies (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/energies), we would like to invite a contribution from you (i.e., either a long review or an article). Energies is an open access journal publishing related scientific research and studies, published by MDPI online monthly. Since its launch in 2008, the journal has been indexed by Science Citation Index Expanded, COMPENDEX and other large databases. The latest Impact Factor for 2017 is 2.676.
The Special Issue “Modelling of Aerospace Vehicle Dynamics” is aiming to focus on Increasing efficiency in aerospace systems; Predictive safety in advanced systems; Aircraft propulsions; Novel solutions into all phases of flight projects; New wing design that could exponentially increase aircraft efficiency; Guiding and balancing the ships; Materials technology, Nanomaterials, Polymers and Composites, Morphing Materials; Drone, Autonomous ships; Robot Arms, Dynamics and Control, Robotics, Space Dynamics; Radar systems, GPS (Global Positioning System), Onboard electronics; Wireless Communication, Wireless Computing, Wireless Sensor Networks; X-Ray Crystallography, Robotics Sensor, Infrared thermography, Non-Destructive Testing (NDT); Emerging power electronic topologies and applications for power systems and motor drive for aerospace vehicles. Topics of interest for publication include, but are not limited to:
- Increasing efficiency in aerospace systems;
- Predictive safety in advanced systems;
- Aircraft propulsions;
- Thermal engineering systems;
- Turbomachinery / fluid power;
- Improved classical propulsion;
- Propulsion with gas turbines;
- Turbo-electric distributed propulsion;
- Jet propulsion;
- Modern Methods for Aircraft Power and Propulsion;
- Capturing solar energy to power a passenger drone;
- Novel solutions into all phases of flight projects;
- Recent traction systems for aerospace vehicles;
- Novel test stand for single-engine electric aircraft;
- New wing design that could exponentially increase aircraft efficiency;
- Electromagnetic flow control to enable natural laminar flow wings;
- Improved accuracy for greater drag reduction and fuel;
- Guiding and balancing the ships;
- Control of aircraft; Control systems, Diagnostics;
- Intelligent Algorithm for Spacecraft Rendezvous;
- Trajectory Optimization with Hybrid Propulsion System;
- Digital Signal Processing, Optimal Control, Performance Analysis;
- Statistical Signal Processing, Stochastic Simulation;
- Maintenance Planning & Control, Maintainability, Systems Safety Engineering;
- Materials technology, Nanomaterials, Polymers and Composites;
- Morphing Materials, Morphing Planes;
- Drone, Autonomous ships;
- Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Networks & Protocols, Computer Systems;
- Computing Methodologies and Applications, Internet of Things, Network Modeling and Algorithms, Finite Element Methods;
- Robot Arms, Dynamics and Control, Robotics, Space Dynamics;
- Radar systems, GPS (Global Positioning System), Onboard electronics;
- Wireless Communication, Wireless Computing, Wireless Sensor Networks;
- X-Ray Crystallography, Robotics Sensor;
- Infrared thermography, Non-Destructive Testing (NDT);
- Gases, Fluid Dynamics and Plasmas;
- Hall effect thrusters;
- Gridded electrostatic ion engine;
- High-energy synchrotron;
- Linear Van de Graaff accelerator;
- Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN;
- Novel renewable energy converter and inverter systems;
- Virtual synchronous generators;
- Particle accelerators;
- Synchrotron radiation;
- Synchrotron light;
- High-voltage DC transmission systems;
- Electrical machines, drives, systems, and applications;
- New topologies for high voltage inverters and converters;
- Power electronics in smart grid;
- AC/DC converters and inverters;
- Control and optimization of power electronic circuit;
- Pilots training.
The deadline for manuscript submission is 31 July 2019 (but an extension can be granted, if necessary). For more details please visit the website:
You may share this invitation with your team members and colleagues; co-authors are most welcome.
Please let me know if you and your colleagues are interested in submitting a manuscript for this Special Issue.
The following are the GEs’ signatures:
Prof. Dr. Florian Ion Tiberiu Petrescu
Prof. Dr. Shuhui Li
Prof. Dr. Lorenzo Fedele
Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.
Please find below a simple guidance of submission:
1. First-time users are required to register themselves before making submissions at http://susy.mdpi.com/.
2. Enter your account, click "Submit Manuscript" under Submissions Menu.
3. Fill in manuscript details from Steps 1 to 4:
Special Issue: Modelling of Aerospace Vehicle Dynamics
4. Clicked the "submit" button after you finished all the steps. An auto-generated email will send to your mail box to inform you that your submission is successful.
- Read the Aims & Scope to gain an overview and assess if your manuscript is suitable for this journal;
- Use the Microsoft Word template or LaTeX template to prepare your manuscript;
- Make sure that issues about publication ethics, research ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data and references format have been appropriately considered;
- Ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript.